INFORMATION FOR USERS
WHAT ARE “COOKIES”?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer in order to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to the timeline that are enabled:
- Session Cookies: They are designed in order to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period of time defined by the cookies’ responsable, and that can range from a few minutes to a several years period.
Depending on its purpose:
- Analysis Cookies:They are treated by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
Therefore we analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies:They allow the management, in the most effective way, to advertise spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from where they provide the requested service, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most effective way, to advertise spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where they provide the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of the browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the user.
- It might happen that after visiting certain website or after opening certain email where one of our ads or promotions is featured, a cookie be installed in your computer. The goal of this cookie being to later present you advertisements related to your previous search, developing a monitoring of our related ads. For instance, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. In case the installation of cookies is not allowed on your browser, it is posible that you cannot access some sections on our web.
In the following links you have all the information in order to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
|LIST OF THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF COOKIES IN THE DOMAIN WWW.CONGUITOS.ES|
|PROVIDER'S NAME||PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||DESCRIPTION OF THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE USE OF THIS THREE COOKIES|
|Advertising||Doubleclick is used to manage third-party cookies. These cookies are used to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to the user. Ads that users see in the site are served by a small selection of suppliers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display and Unanimis.||Click here|
|Analytics||Google Analytics cookies. Generate anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time they visited the web. Also it calculates when a session is over, home user, and keywords.||Click here|
|Analytics||Facebook cookies. Generates an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site.||Click here|
|NAME||SERVER FROM WHICH IS SENT||PURPOSE||OWN / THIRD|
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible to change the website services offered therein. However, occasionally during this upgrade it might happen that the list no longer includes a cookie, but cookies will always address identical to those registered in this list purposes.
Conguitos never saves the personal data from users, except IP addresses according to what is described above, unless you wish to register on our database in order to make purchases of products or services we offer you or receive information about promotions and interesting content.
When browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate us that you are consenting the use made of these cookies and the conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.
Updated on May 24th 2018