Frequent asked questions
How do I place an order?
Placing an order at Conguitos online store is easy and safe. Just follow these simple instructions:
- Take a look at our collection.
- Choose your favourite item.
- Add it to your cart by clicking the “Add Cart” button. The product will be added to your cart automatically. If you wish to order more items, click on the “Continue Shopping” button and keep on surfing our website. Add any other items following the same steps.
- Once your selection is finished, go to your cart and click on “Check Out”
- When the order is completed, you will receive a confirmation by email with all the details concerning your order.
- Sit back and wait for your order to be home in 24/48h working days in mainland Spain. For other countries check our General Conditions page.
How much are the S&H costs?
S&H Costs are 3,90€ to mainland Spain and Portugal. Free shipping on all orders over 50€ to mainland Spain. S&H costs for other destinations please check our S&H rates.
How long until my package is shipped?
Once confirmed, orders are dispatched in 2-4 working days for mainland Spain. FREE SHIPPING on all orders over 50€ For other countries check our General Conditions page.
We will confirm by email once the order is shipped.
I subscribed to your newsletter but I do not get any mail. Why?
Maybe your email software is blocking our mails as “spam”. Please check your spam folder. If our newsletters are there please drag them to the inbox folder to prevent it from happening again.
What happens when I place an order?
When you finish the check-out process we will send you an email with your order confirmation. If we need further information or there is some unforeseen problem with your order we will contact you as soon as possible.
I have a discount code. How do I use it?
In order to use your discount code, please access your Shopping Cart and write the code in the “Discount Codes” box. Click on “Apply Coupon” next and the discount will be applied automatically.
I have problems accessing your website or/and placing an order
If you experience any technical problem when navigating our online shop, please contact our Customer Service. We’ll be delighted to help you. Please explain the problem as detailed as possible so we can give you the best reply.
How do I check my order status?
It’s quite easy: just click on Track Your Order and fill the form with your order number and email address.
You can find both of them in the order confirmation you received when placing the order.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), Bank Transfer, and PayPal.
If you wish to pay for goods (items) by bank transfer, please send all funds, stating your order number as the subject to this account within 5 days: ES59 2100 4980 45 2200007652 La Caixa. Items will not be reserved until full payment is made.
Please send payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 966 632 425.
Do prices include vat?
All our prices include VAT.
Do you keep my bank/credit card details when placing an order?
Never. We do not keep any financial information given at the moment of purchase.
REPLACEMENTS AND RETURNS
How much time do I have to return an order?
All products purchased in Conguitos' web page that do not completely satisfy our customers can be returned in the 15 days following the reception of the order.
In wich conditions should I return the product?
In order for a return to be accepted by Conguitos, the following conditions must be met:
- The item has not been used.
- The item has not suffered any damage.
- The item/items are in the same conditions as they were initially sent to the customer and keep the original package and all its contents (hangtags, papers and other elements that may contain).
- The original box has not been written on, or does not have anything stuck on to it
In case that any of the conditions indicated in this section are not met, Conguitos will keep the right to refuse the return.
Once the return is refused, the customer will have 3 months to pick up the package from our warehouse, assuming the shipping cost. If the package is not picked up by the customer within 3 months it will be sent to charity programs.
How to make a return?
To make a return, please follow these instructions:
- Access Track your Order.
- Enter your order number and the email you used to place your order.
- Click on “Returns".
- Select the item you wish to return and the reason for the return.
- Print the generated papers.
- Insert the printed ticket together with the product to be returned in a bag or package. It is essential that the package includes everything mentioned above.
- Cut the address paper and stick it on the package. Make sure it is completely visible.
- Send the package through the postal service that you consider appropriate. Shipping costs are borne by the customer.
We recommend that you keep proof of delivery.
How will I know when the refund has been done?
Once the item has been received and your refund has been approved and authorized, you will receive a confirmation email notifying that the amount of the product or products to be returned will be refunded through the same method of payment you used to pay for the order. The original shipping costs will not be refunded.
The refund will appear in your account balance within the next 7-15 working days after you receive the email confirming the refund, although this may vary depending on the conditions of each bank.
It is the customer’s own responsibility to verify that the goods are in perfect conditions upon receipt. If the packaging appears tampered with or broken the customer must refuse delivery and notify Conguitos through our Contact Form.
Can I receive my order at a different address?
No problem. Just enter the address you want to receive your order at every time you place a new order.
What are the shipping methods?
Conguitos dispatches all order through Courier services. Our logistic partners now are Correos and Seur, and TNT for international shipments. For more information about transit times, please check our S&H rates.
What are cookies? Can I delete them?
Updated on June 1st 2015